That’s right, I’m venturing off to find the TOP 100 bargains for a dollar or under!
I was staring at my dollar-a-day cup the other day and got to thinking – what on earth will i do w/ all of those $1 bills? In a perfect world i’d like to stick with my million dollar plan, but I also can’t help but play the “what if” game.
If I could, what would I buy with all those George Washingtons? It got me thinking…there are a LOT of great bargains out there for a dollar or less. We’ve got double cheesburgers, lottery tickets, a whole bunch of things! I started listing them out, and then wondered if I could hit 100…or even better, the TOP 100 bargains out there for $1 or less!
Not to kill the suspense, but unfortunately i didn’t make it yet. But that’s why I have you guys :) I need help! Not all my bargains made the cut (like playing cards and uniball pens), but I did hit the
20 30 mark.
What have I missed? Here are a few places that I look for these sort of deals, maybe they’ll help conjure up a few ideas for ya:
– Target’s $1.00 bins
– Michael’s $1.00 bins
– Dollar Store (the REAL ones, not the cheaters)
– Vending machines
– $1 menus at McDonald’s, Wendy’s, etc. (thx Carrie!)
Okay, so without further ado – let the list begin!
100 BARGAINS FOR $1.00 OR LESS:
- Composition books
- Mini sharpies
- Lottery tickets!
- Double cheeseburgers @ McDonalds
- Dollar Drafts ;)
- Runts – from the 25¢ machines
- Frozen burritos – the 3 for a $1.00 kind
- Glow sticks
- Random bag of woot!
- Fake cigarette candy (remember those?)
- Movie rentals – oldies
- Banana or Apple
- Old records/LP’s – from thrift stores
- Elmer’s glue
- 25¢ wings
- Dasani bottled water
- Mini pumpkins from the pumpkin patch
- Cd’s at yard sales!
- Those 99¢ celebrity mags
- 7-eleven taquitos
- Homeless donation ;) (Carrie)
- 3 for $1 candy bars (Carrie)
- Doughnuts! (L-SpillingBuckets)
- Bulk chocolate peanuts – 98¢ (L-SpillingBuckets)
- ***Tip for an “alternative” dancer (Tom)***
- 25¢ packs of gum! (asgreen)
- “Theater box” of candy. (Monroe on a Budget)
- 2 liter bottle of pop. (Monroe on a Budget)
- ***Box of Little Debbie snack cakes. (Monroe on a Budget)***
- Spiral notebooks
- Packets of seeds
- Travel sized toiletries (tiffanie)
- Bonnebelle makeup – 88¢ (tiffanie)
- Fingernail polish – 88¢ (tiffanie)
I’ll stop here for now as it would look really ridiculous having so many blank lines on here at the present moment ;) haha… i’ll update the list as more come to mind, and as people submit their own bargains! Just holler at j at-symbol budgetsaresexy.com, or drop me a comment.
I’m sexcited … can’t wait to hit 100!!!