Then you’ve come to the right place! According to that countdown over there, yours truly is about to get hitched, and will soon be off honeymooning. And since i’m a slacker and haven’t checked to see if we’ll have internet access (or if the Mrs. will even allow such a thing) i figured it’s a great time to showcase some other talent out there ;)
So if you’re a blogger (or not), and you’d like to write a guest post, here are the deets:
- Deadline: send by 3pm on Sunday – June 1st
- Contact: J (at) budgetsaresexy (dot) com
- Format: html file, word file, email, whatever floats your boat.
- Guidelines: i really don’t have any, as long as it’s personal finance-ish related and you dig it. as you can tell, i’m not all that strict ;)
- **I will, however, need to edit/format them to look nice and purrty on the site.
That’s about it! Holler if you’re interested, and don’t holler if you’re not (unless you wanna say hi). And in the meantime … Get Sexcited!
Bonus tip: Find a good "balance transfer" offer to help pay off debt faster!
If you’ve been making payment after payment (on time) and still haven't been able to get your debt under control, snatching up a good balance transfer credit card offer may be the ticket to try. That’s where in order to gain your business - credit card companies will let you transfer your existing debt to a new card and let you pay ZERO PERCENT interest on it. Saving you tons every month!
What's the catch? Usually balance transfer cards charge a fee (around 3% of your debt balance) to let you transfer your balance to their 0% interest offer. But we've found a great credit card that will let you do a balance transfer absolutely free. Click here to learn more and see if you qualify!
PS: If you don't trust yourself with another credit card, ignore this! This strategy is to help you get out of debt quicker, not risk adding more to it.