HAPPY Friday the 13th! If you’re a superstitious one, you might enjoy this post. Turns out that while I was away, a LOT of horrible stuff happened, yet when I came back the world was happier! haha … check it out for yourself ;)
This is what happens when J goes away:
- The stock market goes dooooooown, down, down.
- Floods carry away homes in the midwest :(
- And an elderly man gets hit by car, causing rage across the entire country!
And this is what happens when J comes back:
- There’s piles of gifts and money on our tables. Sexy!
- A doorman wins $5 million scratch off lottery, and keeps job :)
- Obama wins the Democratic nominee! (sure this happened while away, but im counting it here. he he)
Is the world telling me somthing? haha … we’ll never know!
PS: Some of my favorite tools:
|Personal Capital (FREE) -- If you’re looking for a robust financial tracker, Personal Capital is the way to go! They’re like Mint, but on steroids and have much better tools for investment and net worth tracking. // Full review|
|Digit (FREE) -- A super easy (and automated) way to save. Every day Digit analyzes your income and expenses and will push money aside for you any time it sees extra sitting there. I've saved over $4,000 myself using them so far! // Full review|
|Acorns -- Having trouble finding money to invest? Check out Acorns – they round up all your transactions to the nearest $1.00 and drops the difference into an investment portfolio for you. Easy way to start investing! // Full review|