HAPPY Friday the 13th! If you’re a superstitious one, you might enjoy this post. Turns out that while I was away, a LOT of horrible stuff happened, yet when I came back the world was happier! haha … check it out for yourself ;)
This is what happens when J goes away:
- The stock market goes dooooooown, down, down.
- Floods carry away homes in the midwest :(
- And an elderly man gets hit by car, causing rage across the entire country!
And this is what happens when J comes back:
- There’s piles of gifts and money on our tables. Sexy!
- A doorman wins $5 million scratch off lottery, and keeps job :)
- Obama wins the Democratic nominee! (sure this happened while away, but im counting it here. he he)
Is the world telling me somthing? haha … we’ll never know!
Bonus tip: Find a good "balance transfer" offer to help pay off debt faster!
If you’ve been making payment after payment (on time) and still haven't been able to get your debt under control, snatching up a good balance transfer credit card offer may be the ticket to try. That’s where in order to gain your business - credit card companies will let you transfer your existing debt to a new card and let you pay ZERO PERCENT interest on it. Saving you tons every month!
What's the catch? Usually balance transfer cards charge a fee (around 3% of your debt balance) to let you transfer your balance to their 0% interest offer. But we've found a great credit card that will let you do a balance transfer absolutely free. Click here to learn more and see if you qualify!
PS: If you don't trust yourself with another credit card, ignore this! This strategy is to help you get out of debt quicker, not risk adding more to it.