Right when you think you couldn’t love them any more ;) Okay, so maybe this won’t cure all the haters out there, but it’s still sexy as hell! Especially if you drop as much as I do there – or our company really.
So this is the deal, Starbucks came out with a new V.I.P. card a while ago (i’m a bit slow) that saves you 10% off every time you swipe! Here are the deets:
Starbucks Gold, Starbucks new membership program, elevates the rewards experience for Starbucks most frequent customers – a $25 membership fee qualifies members for a 10 percent discount on most purchases at participating Starbucks – from espresso beverages to espresso machines.
Again, it won’t help the average coffee drinker, but if you’re as addicted as i am you can save some mad money over time. Our company goes through around $150-$200 of coffee/snacks a week there, so you can imagine my excitement :) That means we save what, $800ish a year? And all for a measly $25 bucks? Holla!
You can check out a flyer on it here (in .pdf), but here’s the skinny:
- 10% off most purchases in participating stores*
- A free drink when purchasing the card in-store
- Options to pay for purchases (cash, credit card, Starbucks Card) while still receiving the membership discount
And if you register online, you also get the following goodies:
- Complimentary beverage on one’s birthday
- Free Wi-Fi access for 2 hours each day
- And other exclusive offers and discounts
So there you have it, yet another reason to fall in love with Starbucks ;) haha… nah, just some good savings if you’re already spending boatloads over there. Now tell me, WHY don’t i work for their marketing team again?