Awesome linkage o’ the week :)
- Putting a Hard Dollar Figure on Your Time – While Nick over at Punny Money hasn’t been posting recently, he still has a vault of financial goodness up on his site. The guy cracks me up.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling – A *great* resource to use if you, or anyone you know, is starting to go down that slippery slope. Not sure if you/they need help? Take the quiz.
- Great Nexus! – A new source for a whole bunch of information, created by our very own personal finance blogger Pinyo over @ Moolonomy.com. Give it a shot :)
- How Often do You Check Your Finances Online? – I won’t even tell you how much I do, but you can be certain it’s at least once per day ;) A boy’s gotta be on the look out!
- $51.00 Worth of Coupons, Budget Tips and More – in April’s edition of ALL YOU magazine.
- “Win $10,000 for college” contest! – Upload a 30-second video by May 3rd and Upromise will grant 3 grand prize winners – 1 from each of their categories – $10,000 each to use for college.
Carnivals o’ the week:
- Money Hacks Carnival #59 – The “Duct Tape” ed. hosted by Greener Pastures! (hilarious)
- Carnival of Personal Finance #199 – “Spring has Sprung” ed. hosted by ABC’s of Investing.
- Festival of Frugality – “Famously Frugal” ed. hosted by Ask Mr. Credit Card.
- Carnival of 20 Something Finances – “NCAA Final Four” ed. hosted by Weakonomics.
- Carnival of Debt Reduction – “Emergency Techniques for Reducing Your Debt” ed. hosted by Ask Mr. Credit Card. (that’s one busy blogger!)