The Hello Bar is a simple notification bar that engages users and communicates a call to action.

Talk to an H&R Tax Professional for FREE today!

by J. Money on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tax experts from H&R Block are offering 24 hours of FREE “taxpertise” today! All you have to do is call or email in your tough tax questions and get free, expert advice. They can be reached @1-877-HRBLOCK (1-877-472-5625) or e-mailed at Good luck slackers ;)

We recommend:

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Nathan Kraus January 23, 2012 at 1:13 pm

My wife and I paid interest on our home loan that does not equal our combined Standard Deduction. Can we do a Married filling Separately return and one of us claim all the interest?


2 J. Money January 23, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Oh man, you got me there. This article is a few years old, but I know they usually do them once a year so maybe head over to H&R Block’s website and check? I’m sure they can help you out :)


3 Liz April 13, 2013 at 6:54 pm

In order to include tax deductions via charitable donations to a non profit 501 c 3 organization, what sort of documentation or evidence do I need? Thanks!


4 J. Money April 14, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Hey Liz, unfortunately this post is 4 years old – sorry :( But I think the answer to your question is the receipts? Might want to Google to double check or reach out to H&R Block.


5 Andrew Fiegura March 23, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Just looking for some basic info. My stepson who is 22 years old worked last year as a temp employee at my job and made only about 5,000 dollars for the year. He paid out about 244 dollars for federal taxes and about 66 dollars for New Jersey taxes. I did his taxes using turbo tax online and after answering all the questions he will only be receiving back what he paid in taxes and no more than that. I was wondering how they expect this man to live on that income. I mean he lives with me and I pay everything that he gets but I was told that i cannot claim him on my taxes because he is 22 years old. Shouldn’t I be able to put him down as a dependent. If not why doesn’t he get some types of credits when he did his taxes.


6 J. Money March 23, 2014 at 2:12 pm

I’d help if I could but I’m not the right person unfortunately :( (And this posting is 5 years old…). maybe just call up H&R Block and see what they say? Or ask a CPA friend someone may know of?


Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: