I’ve been collecting some of these bad boys for a while and my hope is to keep adding to them as time goes on. If there are any you’d like to add, or believe I’ve forgotten, be sure to let me know :)
It will be nice to have one main “financial calculator” page to refer people to going forward – Hope you find them useful (the millionaire one is my favorite, and the one used on my to-do list):
The Best Financial Calculators:
- CNNMoney: When will you be debt free?
- CNNMoney: Does it pay to refinance?
- CNNMoney: When will you be a millionaire?
- CNNMoney: Estimate monthly mortgage payments
- CNNMoney: Net worth: how do you stack up?
- Cars.com: Auto loan calculator
- John Hancock: Am I saving enough?
- What’s The Cost: Snowball debt calculator
- NerdWallet: Credit Card Reward Calculator
- Feed The Pig: Lunch savings calculator
- Bankrate: Home budget calculator
- Bankrate: Tax advantaged investment calculator
- Financial Literacy Month: Net Worth Worksheet
- Kiplinger: Recoup your savings calculator
- Kiplinger: Which online broker is best for you?
- Dinkytown: Roll-down your credit card debt!
- Darren Miller: CashTrack Template (excel)
Other great sites for more calculators:
- Wall Street Journal: Personal finance calculators
- Bankrate: Ton of awesome calculators
- Dinkytown: 200+ great calculators