For those who already need a break from their family ;) Here are some of this week’s best articles (in my opinion!) and those carnivals I participated in. This should keep you entertained for a while…then get back to enjoying your free time!
- Twas the night before Christmas @ Suburban Dollar (FUNNY!)
- 7 Lies we tell ourselves about money @ I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
- The best advice you’ll ever get: Hang out with rich people! @ Quicksprout
- From Mainstreet to Meanstreet: Conversations with The Homeless @ Downturn Living
- Wanna buy a beer company together? @ My Money Blog (YES!)
- How I Escaped The Rat Race @ Christian PF
- Best Personal Finance Practices of 2009 @ Mrs. Micah
- On Dying, Mothers, and Fighting for Your Ideas @ Copyblogger
- Carnival of Personal Finance – “Parts-of-speech abuse” ed. by Mighty Bargain Hunter.
- Festival of Frugality #209 – “My Birthday Sucks” ed. by Studenomics.
- Carnivals of Money Stories – hosted by Almost Frugal.
- Money Hacks Carnival #96 – “The Holiday Edition” by Own The Dollar.