Here it is baby, our very own BudgetsAreSexy Newsletter! You might not be as excited as I am (after all, it is pretty nerdy), but I promise each and every one of you should get something out of it :) That is, if you enjoy talking finance yes? Or at least getting free money.
You’ll get a financially loving email personally delivered to your inbox once a week (and only once a week), and some will be packed with giveaways!
Here’s what else the V.I.P. Newsletter will give you:
- Updates on anything cool! Like top secret news, fresh tips, blurbs, ideas, quotes, new blogs/projects in the works, etc.
- Random Giveaways. Books, subscriptions, gift cards, you name it… always on the look out for free stuff for you!
- A list of all my posts for the week. I know, I know, you just can’t get enough ;) I figured I’d help out and list them in case you missed any though, that way you can click on just the ones you find interesting.
- Coupons and special promotions. You wouldn’t believe the offers people want to pimp on my site. Some I list, others I don’t, but I’ll start including them here in case they help YOU.
- Requests for your help! Like, say if I need a specialist in money laundering or something? Or perhaps your thoughts on a new financial gizmo or poll in the works? I want to give you the opportunity to play as big a role in BudgetsAreSexy as you like.
- Other awesome stuff. Stuff that I can’t think of right now ;)
Thanks everyone! See you on the other side,
Bonus tip: Find a good "balance transfer" offer to help pay off debt faster!
If you’ve been making payment after payment (on time) and still haven't been able to get your debt under control, snatching up a good balance transfer credit card offer may be the ticket to try. That’s where in order to gain your business - credit card companies will let you transfer your existing debt to a new card and let you pay ZERO PERCENT interest on it. Saving you tons every month!
What's the catch? Usually balance transfer cards charge a fee (around 3% of your debt balance) to let you transfer your balance to their 0% interest offer. But we've found a great credit card that will let you do a balance transfer absolutely free. Click here to learn more and see if you qualify!
PS: If you don't trust yourself with another credit card, ignore this! This strategy is to help you get out of debt quicker, not risk adding more to it.