Here it is baby, our very own BudgetsAreSexy Newsletter! You might not be as excited as I am (after all, it is pretty nerdy), but I promise each and every one of you should get something out of it :) That is, if you enjoy talking finance yes? Or at least getting free money.
You’ll get a financially loving email personally delivered to your inbox once a week (and only once a week), and some will be packed with giveaways!
Here’s what else the V.I.P. Newsletter will give you:
- Updates on anything cool! Like top secret news, fresh tips, blurbs, ideas, quotes, new blogs/projects in the works, etc.
- Random Giveaways. Books, subscriptions, gift cards, you name it… always on the look out for free stuff for you!
- A list of all my posts for the week. I know, I know, you just can’t get enough ;) I figured I’d help out and list them in case you missed any though, that way you can click on just the ones you find interesting.
- Coupons and special promotions. You wouldn’t believe the offers people want to pimp on my site. Some I list, others I don’t, but I’ll start including them here in case they help YOU.
- Requests for your help! Like, say if I need a specialist in money laundering or something? Or perhaps your thoughts on a new financial gizmo or poll in the works? I want to give you the opportunity to play as big a role in BudgetsAreSexy as you like.
- Other awesome stuff. Stuff that I can’t think of right now ;)
Thanks everyone! See you on the other side,
PS: Some of my favorite tools:
|Personal Capital (FREE) -- If you’re looking for a robust financial tracker, Personal Capital is the way to go! They’re like Mint, but on steroids and have much better tools for investment and net worth tracking. // Full review|
|Digit (FREE) -- A super easy (and automated) way to save. Every day Digit analyzes your income and expenses and will push money aside for you any time it sees extra sitting there. I've saved over $4,000 myself using them so far! // Full review|
|Acorns -- Having trouble finding money to invest? Check out Acorns – they round up all your transactions to the nearest $1.00 and drops the difference into an investment portfolio for you. Easy way to start investing! // Full review|