Happy Friday guys! I’m starting something new today, and whether we continue it down the road depends on how you participate ;) I’m going to ask you 5 questions and your mission is to answer them as truthfully as you can. Deal? Let’s go!
J. Money’s Five for Friday:
- What was the last thing you bought?
- How much did it cost?
- How much do you have in your Emergency Fund right now? (2 points off if you don’t have one!)
- How much will you spend this Easter Weekend?
- How many pairs of underpants do you own?
- *EXTRA CREDIT: What seat should you take?
Here, I’ll go first:
- Beer. Particularly: Three 6 packs and a bottle of wine. Oh, and a super-sized slim jim :)
- $9,276.12 (down from $10k, booooo…)
- Hmm…. going to two Easter dinners, so we’ll be traveling around a few states all weekend long. Probably $50 in gas, $10 in a bottle of wine, and maybe $20 in Easter gifts for the mother (so, $80 total?). Its us kids’ job to fill a HUGE Easter basket full of love and goodies for our mom, cuz she did it for us over 20+ years :) In fact, she still makes us baskets! haha… and you know what else? We still do Easter egg hunts! haha…. we say it’s for the little ones, but honestly we love it just as much…. I’m gonna stop talking now.
- Dang it… now I gotta go upstairs and check (who made up these questions?). Okay, it seems I’ve got about 20 pairs of boxers in my drawers, plus the ones in the laundry and the one I’m wearing. So, maybe 25? I like to be prepared.
- *EXTRA CREDIT: Always the back!!! All the cool people know that!
Okay, your turn. Answer them below in the comments, or post ’em up on your own blog if you’re a PF blogger yourself. But you must post the video or you’re disqualified ;) Readyy? Seeeettt? Answer!
Bonus tip: Find a good "balance transfer" offer to help pay off debt faster!
If you’ve been making payment after payment (on time) and still haven't been able to get your debt under control, snatching up a good balance transfer credit card offer may be the ticket to try. That’s where in order to gain your business - credit card companies will let you transfer your existing debt to a new card and let you pay ZERO PERCENT interest on it. Saving you tons every month!
What's the catch? Usually balance transfer cards charge a fee (around 3% of your debt balance) to let you transfer your balance to their 0% interest offer. But we've found a great credit card that will let you do a balance transfer absolutely free. Click here to learn more and see if you qualify!
PS: If you don't trust yourself with another credit card, ignore this! This strategy is to help you get out of debt quicker, not risk adding more to it.