Let’s do this again, shall we? Y’all rocked it out of the last five, so here’s a fresh new set of questions for you. Remember that honesty counts here! Gotta let it all out and welcome the freedom ;) Esp on question #5, haha.. here we go, homies:
- What was your stupidest money mistake this week?
- What was your best?
- How long would it take you to save an *extra* $1,000?
- What ever happened to Steve Urkel?
- Who is sexier: Suze Orman or Dave Ramsey?
- Hmmm… this is going to be easy because I didn’t spend any money this week :) But if I add in a few from last week, it’s probably buying magazines at the airport when I know damn well I could get them cheaper elsewhere (and then just bring them). I spent $10 on April’s & May’s ed. of the same mag (Inc. – my new favorite), which pretty much pays for an entire year’s subscription…
- Best was not spending any this week! Haha… actually I take that back. I did buy beer. And that was pretty worth it.
- The old me could do it in a month, but these days working for The Man (see what I did there?) every last hour goes to breaking even. So currently, it would probably take me like 4-5 months to raise an EXTRA $1k outside of my usual tasks. Unless I make it my only mission and just never sleep… then, maybe 2 weeks? Unfort. I need my 4 hours I’m getting though ;)
- I don’t know, but I bet he’s a P.I.M.P.!
- I’m gonna go w/ Suze here cuz she’s all types of passionate and I like the way “she” talks on SNL ;) Kristen Wiig cracks me up!! And as crazy as it sounds, I still have yet to read a thing on Ramsey even though I know he’s “up there.” I do like how people either love him or hate him though, that takes a fine skill.
What say you? Drop ‘em in the comments, or be even cooler & post them up on your blog. That way we can spread link love all over… kinda sexy, huh?
PS: Henry found Urkel!! Ahahahaha… I swapped out the top vid from Suze to Urkel’s movie: Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus – I’m sure it’ll be a hit! ;)