Let’s do this again, shall we? Y’all rocked it out of the last five, so here’s a fresh new set of questions for you. Remember that honesty counts here! Gotta let it all out and welcome the freedom ;) Esp on question #5, haha.. here we go, homies:
- What was your stupidest money mistake this week?
- What was your best?
- How long would it take you to save an *extra* $1,000?
- What ever happened to Steve Urkel?
- Who is sexier: Suze Orman or Dave Ramsey?
- Hmmm… this is going to be easy because I didn’t spend any money this week :) But if I add in a few from last week, it’s probably buying magazines at the airport when I know damn well I could get them cheaper elsewhere (and then just bring them). I spent $10 on April’s & May’s ed. of the same mag (Inc. – my new favorite), which pretty much pays for an entire year’s subscription…
- Best was not spending any this week! Haha… actually I take that back. I did buy beer. And that was pretty worth it.
- The old me could do it in a month, but these days working for The Man (see what I did there?) every last hour goes to breaking even. So currently, it would probably take me like 4-5 months to raise an EXTRA $1k outside of my usual tasks. Unless I make it my only mission and just never sleep… then, maybe 2 weeks? Unfort. I need my 4 hours I’m getting though ;)
- I don’t know, but I bet he’s a P.I.M.P.!
- I’m gonna go w/ Suze here cuz she’s all types of passionate and I like the way “she” talks on SNL ;) Kristen Wiig cracks me up!! And as crazy as it sounds, I still have yet to read a thing on Ramsey even though I know he’s “up there.” I do like how people either love him or hate him though, that takes a fine skill.
What say you? Drop ’em in the comments, or be even cooler & post them up on your blog. That way we can spread link love all over… kinda sexy, huh?
PS: Henry found Urkel!! Ahahahaha… I swapped out the top vid from Suze to Urkel’s movie: Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus – I’m sure it’ll be a hit! ;)
Bonus tip: Find a good "balance transfer" offer to help pay off debt faster!
If you’ve been making payment after payment (on time) and still haven't been able to get your debt under control, snatching up a good balance transfer credit card offer may be the ticket to try. That’s where in order to gain your business - credit card companies will let you transfer your existing debt to a new card and let you pay ZERO PERCENT interest on it. Saving you tons every month!
What's the catch? Usually balance transfer cards charge a fee (around 3% of your debt balance) to let you transfer your balance to their 0% interest offer. But we've found a great credit card that will let you do a balance transfer absolutely free. Click here to learn more and see if you qualify!
PS: If you don't trust yourself with another credit card, ignore this! This strategy is to help you get out of debt quicker, not risk adding more to it.