Yup, we’re partnering today with the fine folks at Life Insurance Finder – an Australian group that helps people find out how much life insurance they *need*, over how much an insurance salesman is going to *sell* them – and all you have to do to enter is tell us what’s on YOUR Bucket List! :) And then blog about it if you want even more entries (I know I know, it’s one of those weird point systems – but believe me, this is the ONE contest where it’s definitely worth it!) I’ll start today’s giveaway off right…
Here are a few items from MY Bucket List:
- Go to an airport and jump on the next flight out! I don’t know when I’d have the balls to do this one day, or the *time* for that matter, but I swear – I WILL accomplish it! And you better believe $500 would help facilitate that too ;) Sucks I can enter this giveaway!!!! (In fact, I don’t eve get a dollar from it! Haha…)
- Play in the World Series of Poker! I. Would. Die. And then when I woke back up, I’d take everyone’s chips ;) I freakin’ love Texas Hold’em! And when I’m on fire, I’m on fire… (and of course the opposite holds true too – when I’m sucking, I’m REALLY sucking! Haha…)
- Go on a cruise. You’d think I’d have accomplished this one already, but after all the traveling I’ve done – both here in the states, and across the world – I have still yet to step onto a sexy boat like that. And I was *almost* supposed to go on a cruise this winter w/ my family, but it doesn’t work in our schedule! Booooooo….
- Get my “things” down to 100. This will probably the the last thing to happen, but it doesn’t mean I still can’t try! Everyone’s gotta start somewhere, right? Even if it’s at the 10,000 mark? ;) I’ll admit I’ve been slacking on my minimalism reads lately, but I swear I’m always thinking about it. One item in, one item out baby! (later to be “100 items out!” haha…)
- Interview (or party with) a Celebrity. Whichever comes first ;) If anyone’s besties with Britney Spears, Jay-Z, or Warren Buffet – let me know. I wouldn’t mind talking money, or beer, with those guys any day. Shoot, throw in Vanilla Ice or Mr. Belding too – I don’t care.
Your Turn! Enter to win $500 in Cash!
Okay, so to refresh – here’s how to enter below. Remember that you must leave a SEPARATE comment with each entry in it below for it to count! If it’s not in the comments, with each entry separated out, you won’t be entered to win (this is how we’ll track your #’s) You can get as many as 7 TOTAL entries – you choose the ones you want to do:
- (1 entry): Tell us what’s on your Bucket List! Choose a few and then leave them in the comments below :)
- (1 entry): TWEET about our Bucket List giveaway! Just copy & send the following:
“I just entered to win $500 with @lifeinsurancef and @budgetsaresexy! Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/4xjvzr8”
- (5 entries): BLOG about this Giveaway! Post up YOUR Bucket List to your site – a NEW post, you can’t use an old one, sorry – either in text, or in pictures (that would be fun, eh?), and then make sure to mention you’re trying to win “the $500 Budgets are Sexy giveaway, sponsored by Life Insurance Finder” somewhere with both links & text fully included ;) Then drop the URL in the comments below and you’re all set!
That’s it! The contest is open to *EVERYONE* out there – regardless of age or location (though you DO need a Paypal account in order to receive the money). We’ll let the giveaway go for 3 full weeks, and then we’ll pick the lucky $500 winner randomly via Random.org. So make sure you’re all entered by midnight on Tuesday, October 4th.
GOOD LUCK!!!! Looking forward to hearing all about your hopes & desires ;) And even more so, helping you ACHIEVE them! $500 has got to help you check off at *least* one of them on your list, right? Hurry up and enter!
PS: I don’t get any money (or honey) for posting this up :( Only you guys can win!
PPS: But you are correct, it does make me look good ;)
***UPDATE*** Make sure to include all text/links for those who are blogging about it! All posts also have to be NEW, sorry – they won’t count otherwise (even though they’re still cool! ;))
***UPDATE AGAIN*** Don’t leave 5 comments for your blog post entry — I’ll be sure to count them as 5 entries, you don’t need to comment 5 times for them. Sorry for the confusion!
***WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!*** Click here to find out who the proud owner of $500 is! ;)
(Awesome tattoo pic by robstephaustralia)
PS: Some of my favorite tools:
|Personal Capital (FREE) -- If you’re looking for a robust financial tracker, Personal Capital is the way to go! They’re like Mint, but on steroids and have much better tools for investment and net worth tracking. // Full review|
|Digit (FREE) -- A super easy (and automated) way to save. Every day Digit analyzes your income and expenses and will push money aside for you any time it sees extra sitting there. I've saved over $4,000 myself using them so far! // Full review|
|Acorns -- Having trouble finding money to invest? Check out Acorns – they round up all your transactions to the nearest $1.00 and drops the difference into an investment portfolio for you. Easy way to start investing! // Full review|