So I know there’s about a bazillion posts going on right now about Black Friday, and all the deals and bargains you can score blah blah blah, so instead of dishing out even more discounty secrets (which I actually don’t have), I thought I’d try and make you laugh today instead :) I’ll leave all the online coupons and discount codes to the pros this week, sound good?
Please to enjoy: 10 Ways Black Friday is like Sex
- Being the first in line has its advantages
- Both are easily accessible, if you’re willing to put in the time
- You can do it in groups (or by yourself)
- You have to take a few rides sometimes to find what you’re looking for
- Some deals are better than others
- If you don’t get it wrapped, you’ll regret it later!
- You can do it at 12 a.m., 6 a.m., or even at 3 a.m.
- Both can be done online ;)
- You work up quite an appetite afterwards
- You literally get more bang for your buck!
Haha… I’ll be here all night, ladies and gentlemen ;) (And hopefully not by myself!)
Which of these guys will YOU be partaking in this weekend? The sexness or the absence-of-light-ness? Whatever you end up getting into, I wish you nothing but success! Make your favorite blogger proud!
PS: You should have seen this list before I edited it. It’s amazing how dirty you can get, and fast! ;)
Bonus tip: Find a good "balance transfer" offer to help pay off debt faster!
If you’ve been making payment after payment (on time) and still haven't been able to get your debt under control, snatching up a good balance transfer credit card offer may be the ticket to try. That’s where in order to gain your business - credit card companies will let you transfer your existing debt to a new card and let you pay ZERO PERCENT interest on it. Saving you tons every month!
What's the catch? Usually balance transfer cards charge a fee (around 3% of your debt balance) to let you transfer your balance to their 0% interest offer. But we've found a great credit card that will let you do a balance transfer absolutely free. Click here to learn more and see if you qualify!
PS: If you don't trust yourself with another credit card, ignore this! This strategy is to help you get out of debt quicker, not risk adding more to it.