So I know there’s about a bazillion posts going on right now about Black Friday, and all the deals and bargains you can score blah blah blah, so instead of dishing out even more discounty secrets (which I actually don’t have), I thought I’d try and make you laugh today instead :) I’ll leave all the online coupons and discount codes to the pros this week, sound good?
Please to enjoy: 10 Ways Black Friday is like Sex
- Being the first in line has its advantages
- Both are easily accessible, if you’re willing to put in the time
- You can do it in groups (or by yourself)
- You have to take a few rides sometimes to find what you’re looking for
- Some deals are better than others
- If you don’t get it wrapped, you’ll regret it later!
- You can do it at 12 a.m., 6 a.m., or even at 3 a.m.
- Both can be done online ;)
- You work up quite an appetite afterwards
- You literally get more bang for your buck!
Haha… I’ll be here all night, ladies and gentlemen ;) (And hopefully not by myself!)
Which of these guys will YOU be partaking in this weekend? The sexness or the absence-of-light-ness? Whatever you end up getting into, I wish you nothing but success! Make your favorite blogger proud!
PS: You should have seen this list before I edited it. It’s amazing how dirty you can get, and fast! ;)
PS: Some of my favorite tools:
|Personal Capital (FREE) -- If you’re looking for a robust financial tracker, Personal Capital is the way to go! They’re like Mint, but on steroids and have much better tools for investment and net worth tracking. // Full review|
|Digit (FREE) -- A super easy (and automated) way to save. Every day Digit analyzes your income and expenses and will push money aside for you any time it sees extra sitting there. I've saved over $4,000 myself using them so far! // Full review|
|Acorns -- Having trouble finding money to invest? Check out Acorns – they round up all your transactions to the nearest $1.00 and drops the difference into an investment portfolio for you. Easy way to start investing! // Full review|