Happy Friday!! Did you kill it this week?? Save tons of money or get rid of tons of debt?? Hope so. At the very least you should have drank some good beers or glasses of wine ;) Here are all my favorite posts from the week, starting with a new site I want to bring to your attention – Enjoy!
Hilarious New Site –> Makin’ Sense Babe – Who’s tagline says it all, “The Money Site For Non-Finance People. Finance People Are Annoying.” Haha… This is the new site of Kathryn C who used to run Kathryn’s Conversations if you’ve ever read that one… Every day she’ll be plowing through the news that impacts your money, and then cut out all the clutter and tell you want you REALLY need to know. Similar (and opposite) of TMZ ;) See what you think!
- Where Dollars Go to Die @ Dual Income No Kids
- Sometimes You Just Need to STOP @ Clever Dude
- How We Enjoy Half-Price Date Nights @ Blonde & Balanced
- Showing It Off: Money and Status. @ Cents of a Country Girl
- Where Tom Brady Live (And How Much His House Costs!) @ Huffington Post
- An Attribute Of Millionaires That You Need To Succeed @ Bible Money Matters
- Real Estate: To Invest or Not to Invest? That is the Question. @ Lazy Man and Money
- Fear, Exposed – Featuring Kelly Gurnett (AKA Cordelia) @ The Middle Finger Project
- To Reach the Top 5%, You Must Simply Kick the Ass of the Other 95% @ Mr. Money Mustache