What up what up! We haven’t done a proper giveaway here in quite some time lately, so today we change that with a $200 Visa Gift Card giveaway courtesy of my sexy friends at RetailMeNot.com! They recently launched their new lifestyle magazine, The Real Deal, and so far it’s pretty dope.
So start thinking about what you’d do if you won that money! Perhaps a nice long shopping spree?? Pick up some presents? Pay off your bills?? (The financially prudent choice, of course, but we all need some splurge breaks every now and then too ;)). Here’s more about RetailMeNot and their new magazine, followed by the entry methods:
About RetailMeNot and “The Real Deal”
First of all, they’re one of my favorite coupon sites. And probably the first one I ever came across too before I even knew what blogging was :) They recently came out with their new online magazine as I mentioned, The Real Deal, and they’ll be delivering everything from daily shopping, fashion, beauty, parenting, personal finance and seasonal advice to help consumers get more out of their shopping experience and for less.
To also celebrate this launch, visitors to The Real Deal can share it with their friends to be registered to win a $25 Starbucks gift card from now until Friday (March 15th). They’ll be giving away 20 gift cards every day during this promotion, so the more you share the more chances of winning!!
Here’s a few of their featured sections you’ll see on the site:
- Weekly Coupon Roundup – published on Tuesdays, this series features a curated roundup of RetailMeNot’s best coupons of the week, often themed around a holiday or seasonal event.
- Savings Campaign – advice from well-known thought leaders to help consumers become smarter shoppers, and empower young people to own their economic success.
- Seasonal Gift Guides – from Valentine’s Day to Christmas and every holiday in between, this series will highlight the hottest products in each category and matching them to the best deals.
You can check them out here: The Real Deal by RetailMeNot
Enter today’s $200 Visa Gift Card Giveaway!
Okay, so you excited? Know what you’re gonna do with that $200 yet? :) Well you’ll have TWO methods of entering today, and you can do both of them for two entries, or just one of them for one entry – whatever your heart prefers. Just make sure you follow directions and leave the appropriate comments down below (*separately*) if you want your entries to count.
Here are you two ways to enter:
- Click on over to The Real Deal and tell us which category of topics excites you the most? (The “categories” section is there on the top right). Leave your answer in the comments below.
- Sign up to the notification list for when we launch TakeOurGiftCards.com next month! Our sister site to TakeOurStuff.com, and very cleverly named ;) We’ll be giving away gift cards left and right there, so if you like that kinda stuff (and I’m guessing you do if you’re reading this?) sign up and then let me know you did so by leaving a comment below.
Remember, you can get TWO ENTRIES here to win this $200 card, but you *must* leave the two corresponding notes in separate comments below. If you don’t, we won’t know you have entered.
GOOD LUCK!! This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 17th, at 5pm EST, so make sure to get your entries in before then. Open to U.S. and Canadian citizens only, 18 and up. (We’ll have to hook the rest of you up with gift cards another time, sorry :()
GIVEAWAY OVER! The winner will be announced this Friday, March 22nd – GOOD LUCK! :)
PS: Some of my favorite tools:
|Personal Capital (FREE) -- If you’re looking for a robust financial tracker, Personal Capital is the way to go! They’re like Mint, but on steroids and have much better tools for investment and net worth tracking. // Full review|
|Digit (FREE) -- A super easy (and automated) way to save. Every day Digit analyzes your income and expenses and will push money aside for you any time it sees extra sitting there. I've saved over $4,000 myself using them so far! // Full review|
|Acorns -- Having trouble finding money to invest? Check out Acorns – they round up all your transactions to the nearest $1.00 and drops the difference into an investment portfolio for you. Easy way to start investing! // Full review|