Woot Woot – haven’t done one of these in a while… You know, when I check the stats to see what kinds of craziness people are typing in to get to this site? Makes me feel all types of legit and stuff, haha… Or at least sane, for that matter :)
Here were my favorite questions I found in the past 24 hours, along with my half ass attempts at answering them:
- Do people still rollerblade 2013? – Haha… A better question to ask is, “with a fanny pack?”
- Do rich people shop at the goodwill? Probably! How do you think they got so rich?
- Is it dangerous to be a phone sex operator? I’m not going to try and find out ;)
- What do bouncers do when they get old? Become security guards?
- Can you file bankruptcy a second time? Sure! But I don’t advise filing even the first time…
- Coin bank you have to break? Try out this grenade one! A bit on the expensive side @ $40, but really REALLY sounds like a lot of fun… Imagine throwing it against the wall?!
- Boyfriend says limit on ring price — Smart boyfriend! Without a budget you’re liable to start the marriage broke (not unlike a friend of mine who spent $20k on a ring ‘cuz his girl “had to have it”)
- Right hand itching — That means you’re about to come into money!
- Why don’t I feel secure with 3 million dollars? Hmm… ‘cuz you live in a 5 million dollar home? Or you’re really sick? Or your expenses are out of whack?
- What to do if a company puts money in your bank account by mistake? Don’t touch it!! Alert your bank and refrain from letting the “what ifs” take over… Anything you spend you’ll owe back.
- Can you have a positive balance on a credit card? Yup! You mean a negative balance though, yeah? Happened to me when I got a credit back on a no balance card of mine – it was awesome.
- Do you need $12 in order to obtain $300 worth of silver? Yes. And also $288 more :)
- Too old for rogaine? I don’t think so?
And here were the things that, um…. made me wonder:
- Liquor inspired wedding invitation
- I love naked hipster girls 17 years
- House people dead value
- Nadigaigal nirvanam (<– Sounds like a rock band ;))
- Wife inbatroom
- Huguette burns
- Sexy horny chance to talk to girls for free
- best types of mtt sng’s to make living grinding
- Hi tony i’m going to be a daddy soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
If one of these were you, don’t worry – luckily it doesn’t show me the names of submitters ;) Though I can see a lot of the work places people are actually searching from! Haha… it’s kinda freaky what you can see behind the internets. Not that I really care outside of putting together these posts.
Any other bloggers wanna chime in with some interesting searches? There’s really no point in what we blogged about today, but hopefully it gave you a few laughs before we get this work day started. You need that every now and then on a finance site or you’re liable to poke your eyes out :)
[Photo by Philip Taylor PT]
PS: Some of my favorite tools:
|Personal Capital (FREE) -- If you’re looking for a robust financial tracker, Personal Capital is the way to go! They’re like Mint, but on steroids and have much better tools for investment and net worth tracking. // Full review|
|Digit (FREE) -- A super easy (and automated) way to save. Every day Digit analyzes your income and expenses and will push money aside for you any time it sees extra sitting there. I've saved over $4,000 myself using them so far! // Full review|
|Acorns -- Having trouble finding money to invest? Check out Acorns – they round up all your transactions to the nearest $1.00 and drops the difference into an investment portfolio for you. Easy way to start investing! // Full review|