Good mornin’, good mornin’! Have some pimpin’ freebies to give away to y’all today, courtesy of my boy Clark Howard who literally *just* released his new finance book today – Clark Howard’s Living Large for the Long Haul. (Why am I acting as if we’re friends? I’ve never spoken with him before, nor read any of his stuff, haha… But I do hear he’s pretty good with money!)
Here’s a quick bio on him for those in the dark: Clark Howard is a nationally syndicated consumer expert who advises consumers how to save more, spend less and avoid getting ripped off. His radio show is heard every day on more than 200 radio stations throughout North America. He is also co-host of HLN’s nightly news program Evening Express with CNN’s Ryan Smith.
Interested? Read on…
About “Living Large for the Long Haul”
In this follow-up to the #1 New York Times bestselling Clark Howard’s Living Large in Lean Times, America’s trusted consumer advocate returns with the stories of 50 people who can show you how to live below your means while living life to the fullest.
Clark Howard’s Living Large for the Long Haul features more than 200 takeaway tips, and is sure to help every individual and family make better, long-term decisions.
In this book, you’ll be introduced to:
- Anthony, a hard-working laborer who raised his credit score by 300 points while earning under $30,000 a year
- Joyce and Don, former casino and credit junkies, who killed off $40,000 of debt in 24 months
- Mike, who is playing catch up on retirement savings at 50
- Kate, a middle school teacher, who will have $38,000 of her student loan debt forgiven
- Samantha, the accidental hotelier who turned her costly one-bedroom condo into a profit-turning bed and breakfast for travelers from all over the world
- And many others…
You can learn more at his website: http://www.clarkhoward.com/book
How to Win a Free Copy
Entering to win one of the three copies is easy – just answer the following question in the comments below and that’s it! It’s a pretty tough one though, so make sure to put on your thinking cap ;)
Why do you want the book?
We’ll keep the giveaway open all week and weekend long, and it’ll officially close at 5pm EST this up and coming Sunday (August 11th). We’ll then announce the 3 winners sometime next week…
Good luck! Hope the three of you who need it the most wins! I’m off to go check out some more of his stuff now, and see if we should become BFFs for reals ;) OMG, LOL!
* This giveaway is open to those 18+ in the U.S. only, sorry foreign friends!
** Yes, I’ve had too much coffee this morning