Howdy howdy! Welcome to this week’s weekly roundup, in partnership with my new site, Rockstar Finance.com where you’ll find tons of OTHER great money articles too! If you haven’t entered our launch giveaway yet, make sure to do so here.
Now onto our favorite reads from the week!
- Trapt @ Dear Debt
- Breadwinner @ A Matter of Life or Debt
- What It Feels Like to be Rich @ The Altucher Confidential
- 7 Ideas to Make Your Commute Suck Less @ Narrow Bridge
- An Open Letter to Everyone Under Age 30 @ The Motley Fool
- I Got Sober at 27 (And I Didn’t Quit to Save Money) @ Blonde on a Budget
- 9 Things Every Twentysomething Needs To Know About Money @ BuzzFeed
And here are a few announcements:
- I did a pretty cool interview over at Dreams Ca$h True on side hustling – check it out
- My friend Adam Hagerman is giving away free financial coaching & a $50 Amazon card
- And lastly (but cool-y), MTV is looking for cheapskates and extremely frugal people for a new “True Life” episode they’re filming. If that happens to be you, apply here ;)