- You get a call from a friend saying they owe “bad people” $8,500
- And if they don’t get it by the end of the day, “bad stuff” will happen to them
- So they ask if they can borrow the money from you because they’re broke
- Only you don’t trust you’ll get it back, so you offer a different alternative instead
- Which is that you’ll sell your Cadillac and give them all proceeds to help out
- So you put it up for sale on Craigslist and get an offer for $6 Million dollars (!!!)
- Which you gladly take, and are paid with six “$1 Million Dollar” coins
- Made of pure gold and awfully awfully heavy
- You then realize it’s not yours as you promised your friend all proceeds from the car sale :(
- So you walk to their bank and deposit all 6 million dollar coins w/ the teller who gladly accepts them
- Your friend doesn’t get beaten up, and is now a multi-millionaire!
You then wake up :) And realize you’re spending WAY too much time obsessing about money and old coins, haha… So you call it a day and take a break.
[Awesome coin photo by Steven Depolo]
Bonus tip: Find a good "balance transfer" offer to help pay off debt faster!
If you’ve been making payment after payment (on time) and still haven't been able to get your debt under control, snatching up a good balance transfer credit card offer may be the ticket to try. That’s where in order to gain your business - credit card companies will let you transfer your existing debt to a new card and let you pay ZERO PERCENT interest on it. Saving you tons every month!
What's the catch? Usually balance transfer cards charge a fee (around 3% of your debt balance) to let you transfer your balance to their 0% interest offer. But we've found a great credit card that will let you do a balance transfer absolutely free. Click here to learn more and see if you qualify!
PS: If you don't trust yourself with another credit card, ignore this! This strategy is to help you get out of debt quicker, not risk adding more to it.