- You get a call from a friend saying they owe “bad people” $8,500
- And if they don’t get it by the end of the day, “bad stuff” will happen to them
- So they ask if they can borrow the money from you because they’re broke
- Only you don’t trust you’ll get it back, so you offer a different alternative instead
- Which is that you’ll sell your Cadillac and give them all proceeds to help out
- So you put it up for sale on Craigslist and get an offer for $6 Million dollars (!!!)
- Which you gladly take, and are paid with six “$1 Million Dollar” coins
- Made of pure gold and awfully awfully heavy
- You then realize it’s not yours as you promised your friend all proceeds from the car sale :(
- So you walk to their bank and deposit all 6 million dollar coins w/ the teller who gladly accepts them
- Your friend doesn’t get beaten up, and is now a multi-millionaire!
You then wake up :) And realize you’re spending WAY too much time obsessing about money and old coins, haha… So you call it a day and take a break.
[Awesome coin photo by Steven Depolo]