Plus, I really couldn’t keep this one in much longer – it had me cracking up! 2 weeks of sitting in my inbox was enough ;) And as always, it came from my dad where most of the others did. (I wonder if he knows i post these up?) Please to enjoy:
10 Signs the Economy Really IS That Bad.
- I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
- Hot wheels and Matchbox cars are now trading higher than GM cars!
- McDonalds is selling the quarter -ouncer.
- People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
- The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
- People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
- Motel Six won’t leave the light on. (hah! my personal fave)
- The Mafia is laying off judges.
- When bank returns your check marked “insufficient funds” you have to call the bank and ask if they meant you or them.
Oh how sad, yet true some of these are…but not to worry, one day we’ll all forget about this and go back to the spend thrift ways we’ve all grown up with! Hooray! (note to self: when this day comes, re-post every crazy economy article back onto this site to remind people that Financial management is important and not to be stupid again!)
Other financial forwards you may like:
The Financial Crisis Explained via Beer & Puke Bonds
Warren Buffett = The Man…Or Possibly 100 of Them
Wow, Walmart is as Big as My Johnson!
Jay loves talking about money, collecting coins, blasting hip-hop, and hanging out with his three beautiful boys. You can check out all of his online projects at jmoney.biz. Thanks for reading the blog!