Haha… that’s right! Pop quiz, baby! Time to check in on how awesome or not you’re doing w/ your resolutions this year ;) You didn’t think you could get away with hiding them, right? With J. Money overwatching? Shoooooot… I wanna hear all about ’em!
- What were your resolutions for this year?
- Are any of them new? Or are you still workin’ on the same ones?
- Have you knocked off any of them?
- How *hard* are you actually trying? ;)
- If you had to choose a brand new goal, right now, what would it be?
- *Bonus* START THIS GOAL!!! Not a question, just a demand ;)
Oh boy… time to go find my original post! Haha… I honestly don’t think of my answers before writing these ;) I just write whatever comes to my head and then I answer ’em like you… and some are hard!
- My resolutions: Looks like I just had one: “Work for myself for 12 months straight.” Here’s what I initially wrote: “That’s it – plain and simple. I don’t want to save a bazillion dollars this year, I don’t want to run for office or meet a celebrity, and I certainly don’t care about my hand writing any more (I’ve had that on my list for a solid 25 years already – I don’t think it’s going to happen! haha…).”
- New resolutions? Yup! Very new. And written right after I was laid off – when I was full of emotion and ambitious! Well, I still am ;)
- Completed? Not yet, but we’re still on track! Half way to go, and I’m feeling pretty good about it. First time ever for me.
- How hard am I trying? VERY HARD. Like, 12-15 hours a day hard ;) But of course I have my livelihood on the line, so it’s a bit different than all previous 30 resolutions I’ve had over the years…
- Brand new goal: Hmmm… damn, this is hard. Who wrote these questions? :) I guess if I had to choose a new goal right here and now, I would choose to pay off my 2nd mortgage more aggressively. Maybe find a way to knock out an addition $500 each month? That dreaded $60k+ that just lingers there and laughs at me every time I log onto my account, it drives me crazy. I’ve been half-assing it for years now, and I’m beginning to think it’s time to own up. Maybe typing this out loud will get me to finally do it?
- *BONUS* Haha… but I don’t wanna do it!!! I like my money! :)
Your turn! Time to confess whether you’ve been a good little boy or girl or not ;) Extra points for any of the financial ones you’ve hit!
Jay loves talking about money, collecting coins, blasting hip-hop, and hanging out with his three beautiful boys. You can check out all of his online projects at jmoney.biz. Thanks for reading the blog!