I’ve been collecting some of these bad boys for a while and my hope is to keep adding to them as time goes on. If there are any you’d like to add, or believe I’ve forgotten, be sure to let me know :)
It will be nice to have one main “financial calculator” page to refer people to going forward – Hope you find them useful (the millionaire one is my favorite, and the one used on my to-do list):
The Best Financial Calculators:
- CNNMoney: When will you be a millionaire?
- CNNMoney: Estimate monthly mortgage payments
- CNNMoney: Net worth: how do you stack up?
- Cars.com: Auto loan calculator
- John Hancock: Am I saving enough?
- NerdWallet: Credit Card Reward Calculator
- Bankrate: Home budget calculator
- Bankrate: Tax advantaged investment calculator
- Kiplinger: Recoup your savings calculator
- Kiplinger: Which online broker is best for you?
- Dinkytown: Roll-down your credit card debt!
- Darren Miller: CashTrack Template (excel)
Other great sites for more calculators:
- Wall Street Journal: Personal finance calculators
- Bankrate: Ton of awesome calculators
- Dinkytown: 200+ great calculators
Jay loves talking about money, collecting coins, blasting hip-hop, and hanging out with his three beautiful boys. You can check out all of his online projects at jmoney.biz. Thanks for reading the blog!