What up what up! It’s been a while since we’ve done one of these (since March, I believe?), so it’s time to whip ’em back out and see whatchya’ll been up to these days ;) I gotta keep ya on your toes!
Here are today’s 5 for Friday questions… made up totally from my head, without thinking of my own answers first so I can be as fresh as you are when answering these bad boys… sometimes I even stump myself! ;)
- What was the last thing you wasted money on?
- What was the last thing you got a great DEAL on?
- How much money is in your pocket/purse right now?
- Would you skip work for the rest of the day if I gave you $100?
- Did you buy Facebook stock? Are you going to buy any Facebook stock?
- **BONUS** Barack Obama walks into your room and tells you you’ve got 1 hour to do whatever you want with him – how do you spend that time?
Haha… I crack myself up ;) I’ll answer them first, and then it’s your turn in the comments below…
- Last thing I wasted money on: It would have to be these damn Oakleys I bought for $100 last month, only to realize they didn’t fit my face and I couldn’t return them cuz I bought them at the airport! And not my usual one either, arghhh… so if anyone’s looking for some pimpin’ white brand new Gascans, they’re all yours for $50! ;)
- Last great deal: Hmm… probably this old decanter I picked up at a flea market the other weekend for $9. It’s super old and fits PERFECTLY into my pimp library! Right next to a box of cigars and that old knife I got from a different yard sale ;)
- Money in my pocket: $52.00 in bills… no coins (they now go in my baby’s piggy bank!)
- Skip work? Daaang hard one! I’d totally do it if I were completed w/ all my main tasks for the day, but sadly I’m not :( And it’s not like I can wait until Monday to do them either or else none of y’all would have a post to read when you’re back here! Haha… so the boss is telling me NO, unless I wanna come back on for a full day over the weekend, which I don’t. But in a way I guess that means I kinda save $100 too, right? Since it’s my own money I’d be giving myself anyways? ;)
- Facebook stock: Nope, I did not buy although I’ll admit I was tempted! And even MORE so these days as it’s down a good 30% since starting! Crazy… I have no doubt they’ll figure out a way to make a killing though, it’s just a matter of time. And maybe by then I’ll have invested already? What do you guys think?
- **BONUS** I’d 100% take Obama outside and challenge him to a one-on-one game of b’ball ;) While picking his brain and asking him as many personal questions as I could think of (off the record, of course). I’m not big into politics so I’d stay away from all that stuff, but I’d def. ask him about business and his thoughts on life/love/etc… and then at the end get him to sign a crisp new dollar bill for me to go along w/ the other celebs I’ve added up on my wall over time! (My favorite so far being Ben Stiller :) On a $5 bill cuz that’s all I had on me at the time! Haha…) If any of you’d like to send me a dollar w/ your signature on it, I’d happily add those up too :)
Alright, your turn! Answer all of them or as many as you want. We’ll see how creative y’all get, and learn a bit more about your recent financials too :) Enjoy the weekend!
(Photo by John-Morgan)
Jay loves talking about money, collecting coins, blasting hip-hop, and hanging out with his three beautiful boys. You can check out all of his online projects at jmoney.biz. Thanks for reading the blog!