Happy Friday guys! I’m starting something new today, and whether we continue it down the road depends on how you participate ;) I’m going to ask you 5 questions and your mission is to answer them as truthfully as you can. Deal? Let’s go!
J. Money’s Five for Friday:
- What was the last thing you bought?
- How much did it cost?
- How much do you have in your Emergency Fund right now? (2 points off if you don’t have one!)
- How much will you spend this Easter Weekend?
- How many pairs of underpants do you own?
- *EXTRA CREDIT: What seat should you take?
Here, I’ll go first:
- Beer. Particularly: Three 6 packs and a bottle of wine. Oh, and a super-sized slim jim :)
- $9,276.12 (down from $10k, booooo…)
- Hmm…. going to two Easter dinners, so we’ll be traveling around a few states all weekend long. Probably $50 in gas, $10 in a bottle of wine, and maybe $20 in Easter gifts for the mother (so, $80 total?). Its us kids’ job to fill a HUGE Easter basket full of love and goodies for our mom, cuz she did it for us over 20+ years :) In fact, she still makes us baskets! haha… and you know what else? We still do Easter egg hunts! haha…. we say it’s for the little ones, but honestly we love it just as much…. I’m gonna stop talking now.
- Dang it… now I gotta go upstairs and check (who made up these questions?). Okay, it seems I’ve got about 20 pairs of boxers in my drawers, plus the ones in the laundry and the one I’m wearing. So, maybe 25? I like to be prepared.
- *EXTRA CREDIT: Always the back!!! All the cool people know that!
Okay, your turn. Answer them below in the comments, or post ’em up on your own blog if you’re a PF blogger yourself. But you must post the video or you’re disqualified ;) Readyy? Seeeettt? Answer!
Jay loves talking about money, collecting coins, blasting hip-hop, and hanging out with his three beautiful boys. You can check out all of his online projects at jmoney.biz. Thanks for reading the blog!