It’s time for another rousing game of “What did people Google!” to get to this site! Haha… how lucky are YOU, today? :)
We’ve done a few of these over the years here and there, and each and every time it just fascinates the pants off of me. I’m sure it doesn’t help having “sexy” in the title of my blog, but man – some of these are plain crazy!! And it’s only a sample of people who searched in the past 24 hours too – imagine if I tracked this every single day? Haha… maybe we need to create a new site? ;)
I figured we’ll start off with the more normal of the search terms/questions (which I’ll do my best to answer), and then work our way down to the WTFs – aka the best ones ;) Enjoy!
The lesser of the crazies:
- “Funny toilets” — Here’s one for you :)
- “Selling my virginity” — Crazy enough, you’re not alone.
- “Is the person who died in our house still there?” — I HOPE NOT!!! Ack!!!
- “Ben franklin bar tab night they signed declaration” — Haha, a GREAT question actually ;)
- “How to wear all my clothes” — Ask Joey Tribiani ;)
- “Why are rich people usually more beautiful than others” — ‘Cuz they spend more money on their appearance? Or they got more opportunities in life because of their looks?
- “Is making $100 a day playing poker good?” — YES!! I’d think so… especially if you can do it pretty consistently. I bet 99% of poker players lose more than they do win.
- “How long to grow a half inch beard” — As I found out this past winter, about 2 months :)
- “Santa claus before coca cola” — According to Coca-Cola lore, they actually invented the modern day “look” of Santa! And invented the very first COUPON in 1887 too :) Neat, huh?
- “How much do underwater welders make” — $100/hour according to CNBC.
- “Thomas jefferson net worth” — Incredibly enough he died in massive debt!
- “Become a sex telephone” — You want to be an inanimate object?
- “I left my bobble in the car for a couple weeks of now i am afraid the filter is bad” — ???
- “Rich people jealous of poor people” — I bet that occurs a lot more than people think.
- “Can you get electrocuted on a boat?” — Yes. Very much so.
WTF? Searches (which I will not comment on for good measure ;))
- “Fat coco getting sucked”
- “Pouring listerine on scabies”
- “Watch baby phone erotic show”
- “Coupon book for wife template sexy pics”
- “Sexi chicken farm”
- “AIRPLANE GOING UP IN THE SKY”
And then some awesome advice people are searching for for some reason :)
- “Never go to the grocery store hungry”
- “The hardest workers have the best luck”
- “Choose your goals not for the fame of fortune”
- “Goodness is the only investment that never fails”
Gotta love the internet! Haha… billions of people searching around for all kinds of stuff out there, pretty funny stuff. (And my sincere apologies if any of you were the ones behind some of these phrases – please accept this picture of Steve Urkel as a token of my sorriness ;))
Any other bloggers getting some juicy hits out there? Check your stats and share ’em with us! :)
(Gangster Benjamin Franklin photo by PT Money: Personal Finance)
Jay loves talking about money, collecting coins, blasting hip-hop, and hanging out with his three beautiful boys. You can check out all of his online projects at jmoney.biz. Thanks for reading the blog!