INSIDE: You’ll love this addictive website where you can play different simulations, such as Printing Money, Life Stats, and Spend Bill Gates’ Money!
My friend Nate just passed me this site and told me good luck getting off it ;)
Passing over the gift to you now, lol…
(From a guy, Neal, who likes building random things online and helping you waste time an eensy weensy bit more productively ;))
A few of the simulations on the site you might enjoy:
Printing Money — A way to visualize rates from minimum wage to the national deficit. (Even just comparing Facebook revenue from Walmart revenue is insane to see!)
Spend Bill Gates’ Money — Where you have $90,000,000,000 to blow on whatever you like – coffee, drones, jet skis, Rolexes, Mansions, Superbowl Ads, F16s (and it’s STILL hard to spend it all!).
Life Stats — A showcase of things that have happened since you were born. Such as:
- The S&P 500 is up 3,073% in your lifetime
- There are 3,355,674,501 more people on Earth since you were born
- The amount of humans living in extreme poverty decreased 80%
- $1.00 in 1979 is equivalent to $3.54 today
- 9% of people born in 1979 didn’t make it to 2020
(I bet these numbers would be even more wild for those born prior to 1979 which is when I was born!)
And then a handful of other non-money related games on the site that were pretty cool:
- The Deep Sea
- Draw Logos From Memory
- Life Checklist (I’ve hit 53 of the 66 items so far – how about you?)
Jay loves talking about money, collecting coins, blasting hip-hop, and hanging out with his three beautiful boys. You can check out all of his online projects at jmoney.biz. Thanks for reading the blog!